Thursday, January 15, 2009

Scholarship Application

I was alerted by a friend, Kelsey Hency, to apply for a Social Innovation Scholarship offered by Ramit Sethi, an entrepreneur who wants to encourage young entrepreneurs to engage in service-oriented projects.  That fits what 10 Lunches is and may become, so today I turned in the application.  It was done on the fly, in the midst of my current job search, so I am not expecting to win.  Still, if 10 Lunches is chosen, Sethi would donate $2500 to the development of 10 Lunches and also add his brain power to this budding idea.  

Read more about the scholarship here.

Joel

2 comments:

  1. That is great! I will be praying that the right project gets chosen. When will you find out the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I find out at the beginning of February.

    ReplyDelete